Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall

I am loving fall this year. I was so ready for pumpkins, the leaves changing colors, apple cinnamon candles, sweaters, soups and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! OH, and my all time favorite, Starbucks hot chocolate with 2 pumps of pumpkin spice! Try it, I swear it's much better than it sounds.







Last year at this time T and I took our engagement pictures, and I just love them. My sister took them for us. Everyone here in So Cal takes their pics at the beach. We wanted something different. I just love them and they make me think of fall and all the beauty it brings.





1 comment:

  1. I think my favorite photos is the one where Trav is wacking you with HAY!! It looks like your going to throw down and wrestle him but then you kiss. Aww Fall. COZY!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs