Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Life Right Now

I'm bad at updating my blog, but you already know that. So here is a little update on life right now....

We are not moving out of state! We are staying put for a while. T wasn't big on the idea of moving to Arizona, and I didn't want to force him into it. Plus, the more I though about it, the more I can't imagine leaving the family I nanny for. So, we are on the hunt for a new place to live. I'm praying that we find something rad within our budget, but it's looking like slim pickings. We have a month and a half until we are moving, so we have time. If only we had $2000 a month for rent, we could afford to rent a small house. Isn't that just insane? Every time I think about that it makes me think about the perfect house we found in Texas. But, it's not worth being far from family.

Like I said, my job is amazing. I love, love, love the family I nanny for. I could not have asked for a better family. The girls are near perfect, and their parents could not be any cooler or understanding. It's amazing how finding a job you actually enjoy can make such a difference in your life. Four months ago I hated getting up every day because I dreaded going to work, and now I don't even mind getting up at 6 am to be out the door on time and sitting in an hour of traffic on my way home! I just love this family and I am so thankful they allow me to be a part of their family.

As for the whole thyroid issue, it's STILL a work in process. My doctor is a complete idiot who is wasting my time and finances. I don't know if I should continue fighting this battle with her or just wait until the first of the year when we can change our insurance coverage and deal with this then.

Tomorrow I start weight watchers..it's long past due! I am hoping this will help my self esteem and my overall health. I'm dying to get pregnant and I hope losing some weight will help me in that journey.

That's life right now and I'm loving every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs