Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Bad, Bad, Bad

I'm a bad, bad blogger! I just really haven't had much to blog about lately. Life is rather mundane over here.

We went to Texas a few weeks ago and overall we had a good time. We stayed with my inlaws for 8 days, which was a bit of an adjustment. But I know how much T loves being back there and I am so glad we went! As far as moving out there, it just isn't going to happen. It is just too far from my family and realizing I will only see them about twice a year is just not enough for me.

There are a lot of things I would like to talk about on here, but for one reason or another I just can't right now. And I hate that. And no, I'm not pregnant, still working on that!

Hopefully one day soon I can talk about what's going on!


*this is the only pic I took the whole time we were in Texas, I have to get better at taking pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs