Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm a Mrs.

Last Saturday I finally became a Mrs., and I couldn't be more thrilled! Our wedding day was more than I had imagined it would be. I always thought I would be so nervous and stressed out, and I was just the opposite. I was unbelievably calm, which is very unlike me. Everyone kept mentioning how ironic it was that I was so calm! Every single thing about the wedding was perfect and we all had a blast that night.

The day went off without a hitch and T and I are now husband and wife! We just got home from our honeymoon last night and we had a wonderful time. I am planning to write a review on both the honeymoon and our wedding vendors in the next few days. And hopefully some friends send me some pics of the wedding day that I can post on here. In the meantime I am bugging my sister every day for a sneak peak at my wedding pics (her boss was our photographer).

Here is the one picture I have..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs