Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

The Big Day.

It is so crazy that two weeks ago today I was at our rehearsal dinner at this very minute. I have waited for this day for so long and I am amazed at how fast it all went. I can't believe we have been married almost two weeks already. I have finally collected some pictures from friends that attended our wedding to post!


First Kiss..Apparently I am trying to attack him at the same time

I really did love every single thing about our wedding day. I would only change one thing about the day, and that would be the location. I loved the beauty of the location, the food and the wine, but it wasn't worth the headache the venue caused. Needless to say, I would not recommend getting married there, ever.

The flowers turned out far more amazing than I ever imagined they would be. When I pulled up to the venue the morning of my wedding I saw the flowers being delivered and I gasped, I was blown away. I ended up getting the deal of a life time from my florist and she went way beyond what I thought I was getting. I can't wait to see the professional pics of my flowers!


My daddy giving me away

My sister was a huge factor in how my wedding turned out. When I lost my mind and wanted to do nothing wedding related, she yelled at me and snapped me back into place.(thanks Sista!) Not only did she keep me on track, but she went far beyond what was ever expected of her. She was the Craft Queen and handmade so many special, unique personal touches that were found all around our wedding. I cannot thank her enough for all her hard work and attention to detail. Thanks Sista Martha, my wedding would not have been the same without you, and neither would I.


My Sista and her hubby


Kayleigh and Myself


The cupcakes were TO.DIE.FOR.


Rachel & I (she just got married 2 weeks before we did)

1 comment:

  1. I made your Blog! LOve it! So glad we are both married... Happily Married! Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs