Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

63 Days and Counting

That's right folks, I have 63 days until our wedding. As you probably already read, I am hating the wedding planning process. But I am looking at it as though only 63 more days until I am a wife! 63 days until we leave for our honeymoon! 63 days until we can start trying for a baby..ok, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself! I am so excited to start our lives together. I can't wait for our first little apartment (and believe me, it is little). I'm a little bummed that I have to wait a year to spend our first Christmas together, but I'm sure I will be able to deal with it. This Christmas is the first Christmas we will have ever spent together, and that I am really excited for!

So with 63 days left until the wedding, I have about 163 things left to do! Here are some pictures I sent to my florist as my inspiration. I don't remember where I got the pictures..sorry.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs